Pro-Metin2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro-Metin2

Metin2 Gaming Free metin2 Pserver

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVisit Website

The New World And Pro Mt2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mac

The New World And Pro Mt2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New World And Pro Mt2    The New World And Pro Mt2  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:10 am

Anything new??? when server start???
Back to top Go down
Pluto A.K.A. Byakuya

Pluto A.K.A. Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: The New World And Pro Mt2    The New World And Pro Mt2  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:00 am

mac you gotta wait i knw its boring not playing metin2 but its worth it the longer we wait the better the server gets you should knw this

and btw i kne that its boring without metin2 but think of the positive things for eg: you/people wont be no lifers untill the server comes back so you can a the chance to go outside and you dont have to worry that an event or someone will beat you while your away so always look on the bright side and there has to be one.
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: The New World And Pro Mt2    The New World And Pro Mt2  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:29 am

I think he will not open this server....we wait almost one year,and he is doing nothing...so i go playe other server bye all...
Back to top Go down
Pluto A.K.A. Byakuya

Pluto A.K.A. Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: The New World And Pro Mt2    The New World And Pro Mt2  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:57 am

hey mac ill tell ya somethin if u really want the server then wait for it to be finished you heard jovany he said he has been 1. Working At His Work to buy a root 2. Hes working alone and 3. hes getting alot of problems so give him a break and btw there is absoulutly positively surely no server that could last more that 5 months so wait or dont noone is bagging to u to play with us its ur own choice to play or not so Byee Byee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New World And Pro Mt2    The New World And Pro Mt2  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New World And Pro Mt2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Metin2 :: Players Side-
Jump to: